Saturday, January 2, 2010

Introduction

Hello! Welcome to my new website where I am intending to keep you up-to-date on my adventures, race experiences, and talk all about triathlon.
I am a husband to a beautiful lady, father of two beautiful children, a 3yr old over energetic boy, and an 18 month old little girl. I currently work full time as an Active Duty Air Force member and we are stationed in Germany. With all of this going on my life is plenty busy, then you add in the triathlons.
I didn't really get into triathlons until about 2 years ago when on a whim I entered a sprint race at Grand Forks AFB. I signed up for the race a week prior. With no training I placed second, and the fire was lit. Last year I raced in three races one international distance, one Olympic distance, and one sprint distance. The season was successful, but there was also a definite room for improvement (I didn't start training until about 2 weeks prior to the first race).
So I invite you to follow along now that the off season is over and my training for 2010 season begins. I am planning on doing at least one 70.3 distance race this year. Ok, I think that's enough for now, thanks for checking in!

No comments:

Post a Comment