Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Shower More Often!!!!

I know what you're thinking, and no....I'm not talking about your scent. I'm not sure how good your hygiene is. That's between you and your loved ones. I cannot smell you from here (which is a good start I suppose) but I digress.
What I am really talking about is how I realized that as athletes we tend to shower much more frequently than what most might consider "normal". I realized this after my day consisted of three workouts and two showers. Many times I find myself wondering if the first shower is really just a waste of time when I know I will just be in need of another one in a couple of hours. Then I am so kindly reminded by my lovely wife that it is DEFINITELY needed.
I just wanted to fill you in on some of the things that run through my mind throughout the day. Stay tuned for more!

(Soaking wet after a training ride in July. One reason for a shower)

No comments:

Post a Comment