Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Exciting new arrival!!

Today I finally got something in the mail that I have wanted to get for quite some time now. I received my TRX Suspension Training system. This is going to bring my training to a whole new level. I did the quick workout that comes with the system and that was a great little 30mn strength and core workout. Another reason I am going to enjoy this is because it comes in an easy to carry small bag that is easy to take with you anywhere, so there is now no excuses for not getting in my core and strength work. If you are interested in this product you can check it out at www.fitnessanywhere.com. This company does not sponsor me or anything, I just truly believe in the product and don't have any problem endorsing them.
I just wanted to sit down and quickly let everyone know about this. If you couldn't tell I am very excited about all the benefits and pain this product is going to bring me. That's all for now, and remember that no matter how hard you are training there is always someone out there training harder. So lets step up the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment